If any event is cancelled due to inclement weather, participants who have prepaid will be:
- registered for the event’s alternative or rescheduled date with the fee payment automatically applied to the new date; OR
- refunded the full cost of registration if event not rescheduled.
Individual must inform OLFF in writing (email or fax) of a cancellation at least 5 days prior to an event, to be eligible for a full or partial refund.
- Registrations are fully transferable to another person up to and including the day of the event.
- Should anyone cancel less than 5 days prior to the scheduled event, they are responsible for the full registration fee.
- OLFF will communicate in event promotion if a portion of the registration fee is non-refundable for any reason.
Anyone pre-registered who does not attend an event (no-shows) is still responsible for the full registration fee. Occasionally the OLFF offers workshops at no charge. Should any such workshop include a meal, anyone who cancels less than 5 days prior to the workshop or no-shows will be responsible for the cost of food.
Walk-ins are welcome unless stated otherwise in event promotion. Please realize walk-in registrants are responsible for the full fee and, if food or materials included in the event, supplies may not be available for last minute additions; plan accordingly.
Partial scholarships, financial assistance, multi-registrant or other discounts will be publicized in event promotion if available.