Bishop Robert Deeley will celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation (and First Communion) for baptized Catholic teens and adults at three locations across the diocese [see full memo]. Parish leaders, please fill out the registration form below for those candidates who are fully prepared to recieve these sacraments this Spring. Due to the larger number of candidates for the Southern Maine location and current capacity restrictions, we ask those participating in the May 21 celebration in Scarborough to limit their guest RSVPs to immediate family, sponsor(s), and faith formation leader(s).
You MUST also fill out a Confirmation candidate form for each individual. CLICK HERE to download Candidate form as an editable Word file .
- Once you open the downloaded form click "Enable Editing."then click in the indicated spaces to type info into the document before printing.
- Send a COPY of the baptismal certificate along with the form. Keep the original at the parish or return to the candidate.
- The sponsor form on page 2 is provided for parish use and does not need to be submitted to the diocese.
- Please send form and certificate to the OLFF in Portland no later than 2 weeks before the anticipated date of Confirmation.
- If you would like to print the form and enter the information by hand, click here to download a printable pdf.