- Please complete all fields of this Circle of Grace form regarding all children who are enrolled in a formal parish faith formation program.
- The final section of this form asks for numbers regarding traditionally home-schooled children/youth (Gr. K-12). If your parish does not have a group such as this (see definition below), please enter "0" in that field.
- Every field below should have a "quantity." If there is no information for a particular field, please enter "0."
- Opt-Outs: Though not encouraged parents/guardians may choose for their child to opt-out of the parish's in-person or virtual Circle of Grace training. They must submit a completed/signed opt-out form to their parish leader. The forms need to account for all minor children/youth in the household. Parish leaders must submit these signed parent/guardian opt-out forms to the Diocesan Safe Environment Office and keep a copy in a parish file for 3 years for the purpose of a safe environment audit.
- Absent: This refers to in-person or virtual gatherings.
- At-Home Faith Formation: If Circle of Grace materials were sent to families for home use, only the children/youth whose parent/guardian provide a written verification of completion, via email or signed form/letter, are considered "trained" for reporting purposes. Please keep the signed verifications in a file for 3 years for the purpose of a safe environment audit.
- Traditionally Home-Schooled: Children/youth (Gr. K-12) who are at home full-time for all academic content areas such as math, science, social studies, languages, art, health, physical education, religion, who are not enrolled in a formal faith formation program in your parish. These families are not enrolled in a formal faith formation program. Only parents/guardians who have verified a Circle of Grace lesson at home will be counted in this report.
We are here to serve you!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Georgette Dionne in the Office of Lifelong Faith Formation.