On Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25, the CatholicTV Network will broadcast Christmas Masses from around the United States and the Vatican.
• Christmas Mass from the Vatican celebrated by Pope Francis - Monday, December 24, at 8 p.m. Rebroadcast on Christmas Day at 7 a.m.
• Christmas Eve Mass from the Church of the Nativity in Timonium, Maryland - Monday, December 24, at 11:30 p.m.
• Christmas Eve Mass from the Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago, Illinois - Tuesday, December 25, at 1 a.m.
• Christmas Day Mass with Cardinal Seán O’Malley from the Cathedral of the Holy Cross in Boston - Christmas Day at 9:30 a.m. Rebroadcast at 7 p.m.
• Christmas Mass from the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C. - Christmas Day at 5 p.m. Rebroadcast 11:30 p.m. Mass in Spanish (La Santa Misa) will air at 2 p.m. and be rebroadcast at 9:30 p.m.
In addition the Masses listed above, the network will be airing Christmas programming all day from December 24 through December 26. The schedule is subject to change. CatholicTV is available on cable, CatholicTVLIVE.com, Roku, and Apple TV.
About the CatholicTV Network: The CatholicTV Network is a national cable television network also streaming a live feed 24/7 at CatholicTVLIVE.com. The CatholicTV Network represents a cable TV station available in more than 14 million homes, an interactive website with HD live and video-on-demand, OTT apps and a monthly printed and digital magazine.